Complete PDF Tool
Complete PDF Tool is unique software to work on PDF pages like splitting merging, extracting, watermarking, bookmarking, change page size, compare pdf pages and many more. PDF merger splitter software also has options for PDF documents like SPLIT, MERGE, ADD, COMBINE, JOIN, DIVIDE, BREAK, DELETE, REMOVE, COMPARE, CUT, APPEND, CHANGE, CONCATENATE, split large PDF files, delete specific PDF pages, merge multiple PDFs, compare two PDF documents , password protection, encryption, two continuous pages on one page, change page size, Watermark, stamp, bookmark etc. PDF tool supports batch PDF files that save your valuable moment.
Complete PDF Tool specially designed for those users who can use PDF documents in his daily life and facing many problems. For those users, this software provides all the basic and complex features in one tool with several options so do more with you PDF pages without wasting time to understand software features, simple to us and user friendly interface. PDF tool solves your all problem related to PDF files. PDF Tool merge different pages of invoices, bank statements, contracts or e-Books in one file. PDF utility works with all Windows operating system such as Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, Win Vista, Win Vista x64 and Win XP.
Click to View Complete PDF Tool Screenshot
- Split into Single Pages – You can split your number of PDF files in single PDF page by a single click without selecting any other option. You can also split your PDF according to the page ranges, specific page and even or odd pages into a single page PDF file.
- Split into Page Range – You can split your PDF files according to a page range you needed. Even you can split your large PDF file into a number of small PDF files with different page ranges.
- Make Single PDF – You can merge all your PDF File into single PDF according to the page range and the specific pages. Also merge them according to the even or odd page ranges.
- Make Individual PDFs – You can merge an individual PDF files according to the different page ranges or specific pages with the various option even you can merge even or odd PDF pages to make Individual PDF files.
- Delete Pages and Make Single PDF – You can delete your unwanted PDF pages from your PDF file and then merge them to make a single PDF files by page range, specific page and even or odd pages.
- Delete Pages and Make Individual PDFs – You can delete your unwanted PDF pages from your PDF file and then merge them to make an individual PDF file by the help of page range, specific page and even or odd pages.
- Two Pages on One Page and Single PDF – You can make a two page of PDF on a single PDF page. You can merge them according to the work by the help of page range, specific page and even or odd pages option.
- Two Pages on One Page and Individual PDFs – You can make a two page of PDF on a single PDF page and merge them separate PDF file. You can merge them according to the work by the help of page range, specific page and even or odd page option.
- Combine or Compare PDF pages – You can compare two PDF file by the help of this option. It makes your work easy and efficient.
- Change Page Size of PDF file – You can give desired page size to your PDF pages. Under the option there are different page size is mentioned according to that you can give size to your PDF pages to make your document small or large or more visible.
- Password Protection – You can protect you secret PDF file from other. Just simply give the password by the help of the software so that whenever it will open it asked for the password to maintain its secrecy.
- Watermark PDF pages – You can give a desired sentences or words for your PDF pages. This option gives you the ownership of the PDF file or document.
- Bookmark PDF pages – Bookmark define the each and every pages. By the help of the function you can give a desired bookmark to each and every PDF pages of your PDF document.
- Pentium class or equivalent processor
- 128 MB RAM (recommended)
- 5 Mb free disk space for installation
- .Net Framework (2.0) or higher version
Comments & Responses